Because we never know when there will be an emergency situation, it’s wise to always be prepared. To avoid being caught unprepared, make sure that you have the 1 Person Emergency Kit on hand at home, at school and at the office.
Each Kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days. The three basic essentials, as recommended by the American Red Cross, are in every handy backpack. Store it wherever it can be easily accessed in an emergency.
Emergency Kit Contains:
(1) 2400 Calorie Food Bar (5-year shelf life)
(6) Water Pouches 4.25 oz each (5-year shelf life)
(1) Emergency Blanket
(1) Emergency Lightstick (12-hr)
(1) Disposable Dust Mask
(2) Nitrile Gloves
(1) Emergency Whistle
(1) Emergency Poncho
(1) Pocket Tissue Pack
(1) Emergency Communication Plan/Contacts
(1) First-Aid Kit (18 piece)
First Aid Kit Includes:
(3) Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes,(1) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packet,(2) Ibuprofen Tablets,(1) Butterfly Bandage,(5) Medium Bandages,(5) Junior Bandages, (1) First Aid Guide.
*Actual contents or product packaging may vary from that shown in photo.
Approx. backpack dimensions: 13 in. x 9 in. x 6 in.